Llangoedmor House is a Grade II listed Georgian house in the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Fforest Fawr UNESCO Global Geopark in the beautiful village of Myddfai.
The house is a comfortable home-from-home with a log-burning stove, oak beams, stone walls and a pretty, private, courtyard herb garden, perfect for outdoor dining, and busy with little birds year-round.
Llangoedmor House is a superb base for walkers, wildlife enthusiasts or those just seeking a quiet retreat in a beautiful place.
Sleeps 6 (4 adults + 2 children in bunks)
- 1 double room with a kingsize bed
- 1 twin room (which can also be made up to a superking)
- 1 bunk room for two children
Bathroom (new in January 2022): Large spa bath with a shower over the top, washbasin, heated towel rail and lavatory.
- Free, reliable WiFi
- 200 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen, feather pillows and duvets (alternative pillows available on request)
- Towels, bathmats and kitchen linen provided
- Electricity and a basket of logs for the log burner included
- Well-behaved pets with thoughtful owners most welcome
- High chair and travel cot available
- Parking for two cars immediately outside the house
- SMART TV and DVD player
- Roberts DAB digital radio
- Well-equipped, modern kitchen including a microwave, a dishwasher, a large fridge/freezer and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine