Things To Do
This list is by no means exhaustive, but gives you some ideas about what you might like to do in and around the Brecon Beacons National Park. We love hearing recommendations from our guests about things they have enjoyed, so if there is anything you think we should add to this list, do let us know.
- Cantref Adventure Farm and Riding Centre: click here
- Cae Iago Riding Centre: click here
- Pembrey Park Riding Centre: click here
KAYAKING & WATER SPORTS
- Black Mountain Adventure: click here
- Llangorse Lake: click here
- Llandysul Paddlers Club and Canoe Centre: click here
- Pembrokeshire, the Gower, Newquay and Cardigan all host lovely beaches within an hour or so drive from Myddfai.
- Our personal favourite is the dog-friendly Llansteffan, on the Towy estuary near Carmarthen.
- There's a ferry service across to nearby Ferryside during the summer months, a castle - free to enter, with stunning views. NB. the tide means that bathing at Llansteffan is not advised.
You are welcome to bring your bikes to Llangoedmor House. They can be stored, by prior arrangement, in the shed at the back of the garden, but they would need to be carried through the house.
A number of companies locally rent bikes, some will deliver to the house. Please follow the links below for more information.
- Pembrey Country Park - great for a family day out, including a top grade cycle route.
- Bikes and Hikes (Tallybont-on-Usk)
- Garnffrwd Park Trout Fishery: click here
If you are looking for a peaceful break away from the stresses of daily life, then this beautiful cottage is the place to book. It really provides a fantastic base to explore the local area. We’ve had a wonderful time and look forward to booking again.