Directions to Llangoedmor House, Myddfai, Carmarthenshire, SA20 0NZ
- SatNav should direct you to the middle of the village of Myddfai, very close to the house, but it may suggest that you use some roads with grass growing in the middle. If you would prefer an easier route then follow the instructions below.
Directions from the A40, north-east, east and Brecon
- Go through the villages of Sennybridge and Trecastle. After about 20 miles from Brecon, before you reach Llandovery, you will see a sign on the left, following a right hand bend, to Myddfai, 3 miles distant, and also to a camping and caravan site. Take this turn.
- Go over the small stone bridge, and bear right, uphill. Follow the lane until you reach a crossroads. Go straight over.
- Follow this road for about two miles to the village of Myddfai. Pass the village sign and drop down to the middle of the village. When you have the church gate on your right, Llandgoemor House is in front of you and to the right.
Directions from the M4 and South Wales
- At the end of the M4, follow the A48 towards Carmarthen.
- At the next roundabout (Cross Hands) turn right towards Llandeilo A476. Follow the road through Gorlas, passing two petrol stations until you reach a T-junction, where you turn left, continuing on the A476. Follow this for about seven miles, towards Llandeilo.
- Coming into Llandeilo, you will enter a 20 mph speed restriction for a school (Ysgol Bro Dinefwr). At the crossroads turn right, towards Llandeilo,
- Go through the centre of Llandeilo to the roundabout on the other side of the town. Take the second exit, onto the A40 towards Llandovery.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit to Llangadog A4069. Go through the village, and bear left, taking care as the streets are narrow. About 50 yards after you bear left, turn right, signposted to Myddfai. Follow this road for just over 5 miles until you reach the village. When you have the church on your left, and the telephone box and post box in front of you, turn right, and Llangoedmor House is to the right.