Directions to Llangoedmor House, Myddfai, Carmarthenshire, SA20 0NZ
- SatNav should direct you to the middle of the village of Myddfai, and therefore very close to the house, but it may suggest that you use some roads with grass growing in the middle. If you would prefer an easier but less scenic route then follow the instructions below.
Directions from the A40, north-east, east and Brecon
- From Brecon, take the A40 towards Llandovery.
- Go through the villages of Sennybridge and Trecastle. After about 20 miles from Brecon, before you reach Llandovery, you will see a sign on the left, following a right hand bend, to Myddfai, 3 miles distant, and also to a camping and caravan site. Take this turn.
- Go over the small stone bridge, and bear right, uphill. Follow the lane until you reach a crossroads. Go straight over.
- Follow this road for about two miles to the village of Myddfai. Pass the village sign and drop down to the middle of the village. When you have the church gate on your right, Llandgoemor House is in front of you and to the right.
Directions from the M4 and South Wales
- At the end of the M4, follow the A48 towards Carmarthen.
- At the roundabout at Cross Hands, turn right towards Llandeilo. Follow this road until you reach the 20 m.p.h. restriction. Continue through the 20 m.p.h. zone, to the roundabout. Take the first exit to Llandeilo.
- Go through Llandeilo to the roundabout on the other side. Take the second exit, onto the A40 to Llandovery.
- At the next roundabout turn right to Llangadog. Go through the village, taking care as the main street is narrow. You will have to bear left. About 50 yards on, turn right to Myddfai. Follow this road for some miles until you reach the village. When you have the church on your left, and the telephone box and post box in front of you, Llangoedmor House is to the right.